- SOMA Smart Shades / SOMA Tilt devices have been set up in the Smart Shades app
- SOMA Connect has been connected to the network using Wi-Fi or ethernet cable
- SOMA Connect ID is known. Find out the SOMA Connect ID using the guide here
Setting up the Smart Home integration
- Open Google Home app
- Tap the "+" sign
- Select "Set up device"
- Select "Have something already set up?"
- Search for "SOMA Smart Home"
- Enter your SOMA Connect ID when asked
If you get "Please check if you have entered valid SOMA Connect ID" error during account linking then restart the SOMA Connect by unplugging/replugging the power adapter and then try again.