This article is provided for backward compatibility. There is now a new "Smart Home" skill available what should be used instead.
- SOMA Smart Shades / SOMA Tilt devices have been set up in the Smart Shades app
- SOMA Connect has been connected to the network using Wi-Fi or ethernet cable
- SOMA Connect ID is known. Find out the SOMA Connect ID using the guide here
SOMA Smart Shades custom skill is available in English and Germain.
- Open Alexa mobile app or go to webpage alexa.amazon.com
- Log in with Amazon Alexa account
- Select “Skills”
- Search for "SOMA Smart Shades"
- Enable the skill
- In the Alexa mobile app, link the account using the dialogue box that appeared or in case the setup is done on a desktop computer, click on Settings > Account linking
- Enter the SOMA Connect ID when asked
If you get "Please check if you have entered valid SOMA Connect ID" error during account linking then restart the SOMA Connect by unplugging/replugging the power adapter and then try again.